What does membership of Suffolk Gardens Trust offer?
- Visit gardens that are not usually open to the public
- Hear talks by experts about aspects of our gardening heritage
- Receive two full-colour newsletters a year
- Play an active part in the research, recording and conservation of Suffolk’s gardens
- Support the training of the next generation of gardening professionals
- Support local garden-related projects
- Meet people with similar interests
Subscription Rates & Payment
Subscriptions are charged annually and are payable on April 1st. Payment can be made by cheque (made payable to ‘Suffolk Gardens Trust’), by online banking or by standing order.
Full time Student
How to Join?
For all enquiries please contact Membership Secretary on email@example.com